I/we understand and have explained to my/our child that his/her attendance at this Happy Code Club activities is a privilege, not a right, and is conditioned on his/her acceptable behavior. I/we realize that Happy Code Club is something that will substantially benefit my/our child, and behavior that contravenes the following guidelines may result in his/her dismissal from the remainder of a session at Happy Code Club’s sole discretion:
- Students are not permitted to leave Happy Code Club premises without permission.
- Students (and his/her parents) will be held accountable for any destruction of property s/he causes. NOTE: Security Cameras are present and on during Clubhouse/Camp Hours.
- Students will be respectful of others, including instructors, other students, and guest or drop-in students.
- Students will not excessively disrupt the learning and participation for themselves or other students in the class as a result of unacceptable behavior.
- Student attendance and/or registration can be temporarily suspended or permanently terminated for failure to adhere to our guidelines.
In consideration of the acceptance of my registration for the above program, I hereby waive, release, and discharge any and all claims for damages for personal injury, property damages or which may hereafter occur to the registrant(s) as a result of participation in said event. This release is intended to discharge in advance Happy Code Club, its officials, officers, employees, volunteers and agents from liability, even though that liability may arise out of perceived negligence on the part of persons mentioned above. It is understood that some educational or recreational activities involve an element of risk or danger of accidents, and knowing those risks, I hereby assume those risks. It is further understood and agreed that this waiver, release, and assumption of risk is to be binding on my heirs and assignees.
I hereby give my consent to have the above registrant(s) treated by emergency medical personnel, a physician, or surgeon, in case of sudden illness or injury while participating in the above activity. It is understood that Happy Code Club personnel cannot provide such advanced medical treatment, but will make efforts to administer First Aid and/or CPR, where applicable, to the registrant(s) until highly trained medical personnel such as EMS arrive on-site. It is further understood that Happy Code Club will provide no medical insurance for such treatment and that the cost thereof will be at my expense.
I acknowledge that a secondary supplemental form will be sent to me after completion of this registration, and understand that it is required. Failure to complete the supplemental form may result in cancellation of registration.